Program Eligibility Guidelines (Please read
1. The business is located within the City of Longmont as was impacted by the recent flooding event.
2. The business has an unrevoked, unsuspended City of Longmont sales and use tax license and is in compliance
with all City codes and regulations.
3. The business was open and active prior to September 12, 2013.
4. The business is located in a non-residential area zoning district and is accessible by the public.
5. The business must provide a general and financial overview of the business. Then general overview can be
provided above in the overview section; the financial overview should include 3 years of monthly projections.
6. The maximum grant is 25% of eligible project costs up to $5000.00 per business.
7. The business owner must submit proof of payment to the City for all approved eligible costs.
8. If the business owner is a tenant of a property owned by another party, the application must be submitted
jointly. Reimbursements will be made to the party paying for the improvement.
9. Funding is not transferable. Other restrictions may apply.
NOTE: Any violation of the guidelines will result in the business being obligated to promptly repay the amount
paid pursuant to this Agreement.
CITY OF LONGMONT - ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
DEVELOPMENT SERVICES CENTER - 385 KIMBARK STREET
LONGMONT, CO 80501
(303) 651-8330 - email@example.com://www.ci.longmont.co.us/econdev